How far in advance should I schedule an appointment?
You're welcome to call or text for reservations. Please specify services of interest, as well as the day of the week (Thursday, Friday or Saturday) that would be most flexible for you. Thanks in advance for your patience.
How often should I schedule maintenance?
Haircuts, base color and or toner/color glosses should be rescheduled every 6-8 weeks.
Balayage grows out gracefully and can be touched up as often as you like, or every 3-6 months.
How often should I wash my hair?
When using my recommended professional products, suggested frequency will be based on lifestyle and current color/chemical treatments. Ask me during you next visit!
How do I book you for my wedding?
Congratulations! It is very important to me to make sure you look stunning and have a smooth, stress free experience on your wedding day.
- Please inquire at least 3-6 months in advance for my services.
- Trials should be scheduled on the morning of your engagement shoot to preview how your hair will photograph as well as the longevity of your style.
- A 50% non-refundable retainer is required to secure your wedding date and will be deducted from your total invoice.
- Once you have a contract and your retainer has been received, you will receive an email with style schedule and full instructions for preparation.
Waxing, is it safe?
To ensure a successful waxing experience, please read and follow these instructions.
WARNING: Waxing is never done on clients taking Accutane and is not recommended for clients taking Retin A, Renova, Differin or other types of skin thinning acne medications. Please read the label carefully and consult your dermatologist if you are taking any medication or using any topical cream that contains these medications. Individuals do react differently to these medications and sometimes waxing can be done if proper patch testing is completed.
- Accutane (Acne medication) – You must be off this medication treatment course a minimum of one (1) year prior to waxing.
- Adapalene (Acne medication)
- Alustra (Retin A)
- Avage (See Tazorac – Acne medication)
- Avita (See Retin A)
- Differin (Acne medication)
- Isotretinoin (See Accutane)
- Renova (See Retin A)
- Retin A (Acne and Anti-aging medication)
- Tazarac (Acne medication)
- Tazarotene (See Tazorac)
- Tretinoin (See Retin A)
CAUTION: If you are currently using any of the following, please inform your technician. These products can make the skin more sensitive. Thin, sensitive skin is more vulnerable to lifting and sensitivity during waxing.
- Other Acne medications not listed aboveBleaching agents for hair (used mostly for upper lip)
- Bleaching agents for pigmentation of skin (Hydraquinone, Trilumena)
- Previous chemical depilatories such as Nair
- Benzoyl Peroxide (ProActive)
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids (Glycolic, Lactic)
- Oral Antibiotics
- Topical Antibiotics
- Salicylic Acid
- Other exfoliants
PRECAUTIONS & CONSIDERATIONS: Please read these valuable guidelines.
- Sunburned, irritated or areas with open skin cannot be waxed.
- Moles cannot be waxed.
- You must wait a minimum of seven (7) days before waxing after a light chemical peel or Microdermabrasion.
- Waxing cannot be performed if you have been in a tanning booth the same day.
- Waxing cannot be performed if you have had laser skin resurfacing within the past year.
- Waxing cannot be performed if you have had a physician administered peel within the past two (2) years.
- If irritation should occur, recommend you use an antibiotic ointment such as Neosporin to keep the area continually moist to avoid infection and scabbing.
- No sun/tanning booths for 2 days following a waxing treatment. Extra precaution should be taken if using tanning accelerators. Wait 2-3 days to wax before/after tanning with accelerators.
- No hot baths for 24 hours following a body waxing treatment.
- No abrasives for 24 hours following a waxing treatment.
- No deodorants for 24 hours following an underarm waxing treatment.
- Women may experience extra sensitivity to waxing up to a week prior to the beginning of their menses.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Please refer to "Info + Contact" page to submit your inquiries. Your time is valuable to me, kindly allow 24-48hrs for a response. Thank you!